Tuesday, March 9, 2010

If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again?

which would you rather not wash?If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again?
Towel. I would just dry off with my hair dryer. But, must have fresh, clean sheets!If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again?
I guess bed sheets. It doesn't quite as bad, since I shower before bed...
towel. Cause you are clean after taking a shower. So the towel is just really wet.
I would have to say my bath towel. At least with that, your clean when you use it so all you'd have to do is hang it up to dry and you'd be good to go. Never wash my bed sheets again? that's just gross!! All the bodily fluids, not to mention dead skin and anything else that may be in there---ewwww, that's just gross!!
bedsheets coz im clean before i go to bed
Well if I couldn't wash one of them, I would choose the bath towel...When it started to get nasty, I'd buy a new one :P
bed sheets. I take a shower before I go to bed, so they would be clean.
sheetes allways shower before going to bed
neither, I'm a clean freak!
bed sheets i am clean when i go to bed
Towel I guess, because we are actually clean when we get out of the shower or bath tub.
bath towel....I'd just air dry
towel....i guess
My bath towel, I can drip dry and there is nothing better than climbing into the bed when it has nice clean crisp sheets on it.
this was a toughy.....both gotta be clean....!! i just can't choose.
Bath towel because they're cheaper to buy new ones than bed sheets are.
I couldn't sleep in dirty sheets and I can find other ways to dry off.
My linens because after a while of drying myself off, the water on the towels would start to mildew. However I would just try and get someone else to wash my linens.
I'd say NOT wsh the bath towel. My reasoning for this is because you use the bath towel when you get out of the tub / shower. This being you ARE clean. So the towel is wet but NOT dirty. So you hang it over the showers rod and let it dry. In the morning it'll be dry BUT IT will still be clean. But NOT the same for the sheets.
bath towel, nothing like a nice clean bed, i dont think that i could give that up.
towel, your body is clean when you get out of the shower.
Hi Mel, It would have to be bed sheets. I have to have a clean towel when i shower. Since i shower the sheets would stay clean. Yes bed sheets for sure. A Friend.





Clowmy
definaitly the towel- who wants to lay in their own filth every night. what would be the point of taking a shower only to lay in filthy bed afterwards? if i had to, i could always shake back and forth like a dog to dry off lol
yyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuccckkkkkkk!!!!
bed sheets
My bath towel, i can air dry, lol.
I'm going with towels only because we're supposedly 'clean' when we get out of the shower.....
Towel..., I'll air dry myself but I need a clean bed to sleep.
Towel, at least it gets wet.
Bath towel because after you take a shower you are pretty much clean and just drying yourself. Not ever washing your bed sheets would be beyond nasty!!!
Towel, because I could always dry off on one of the sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment