Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My mom won't allow me to have Hello Kitty sheets on my bed. Is she mean?

I'm 40 years old. I should be able to have what I want. She's not the boss of me.





She takes away my phone privileges when I'm mean.





She is sooooooooooo mean.My mom won't allow me to have Hello Kitty sheets on my bed. Is she mean?
that...no sorry, you are so sad...omg, move out get a life and get decent sheets you ponce





yeah, you wishMy mom won't allow me to have Hello Kitty sheets on my bed. Is she mean?
yeah mean i have disney sheets i get what ever i want for my bedding you mom is double ***** !

Report Abuse



Hey, if you are trying to joke around, you are a very funny person, I will give you that, but why would you still be living with your mom? Oh well, i guess. Just have the sheets hidden in daylight, and use it during night. You are funny!
my grandmother does that too.... it like you can't do-up your own room your way .





sucks i know
That麓s SOOO unfair!!!!!!
If you're a good boy,when you grow up she might let you graduate to Betty Boop sheets.Mine are so nice and soft
in the hello kitty fan club.


your'e funny, dude.
then move out of her basement
lol lol lol lol lol.


yah. shes so MEAN!


i would be really mad if my mom wouldnt let me have my sanrio sheets.
hey why dont u move out

No comments:

Post a Comment