Thursday, March 11, 2010

Does anyone know where I can find some Amy Winehouse Sheets and Bed Spreads for a 6 year old (girl)?

Do they have blood stains, needle marks and cigarette burns on them?Does anyone know where I can find some Amy Winehouse Sheets and Bed Spreads for a 6 year old (girl)?
I do not believe any such thing exists. If one is serious about allowing a 6 year old to have such sheets/blanket - I'd say your best bet is to take a photo or photos and have it/them screened onto cloth and then make the sheets / blanket yourself.Does anyone know where I can find some Amy Winehouse Sheets and Bed Spreads for a 6 year old (girl)?
They don't make Amy Winehouse bed spreads lol.. or any other famous person except maybe Hannah Montana.





But why would you want your 6 year old to have anything with Amy Winehouse on it? You'd be better off gettign her a bedspread with a trainwreck on it!
Why? Umm, no. I would really reconsider having Amy Winehouse as a role model or someone your 6 year old looks up to.
try high school musical or hannah montana for a 6 year old not amy winehouse.
LMAO why in the hell would you even let your six year old daughter acknowledge who that freak is!!!! and no they don't make those
I would bet a million bucks that you won't be able to find amy winehouse sheets. Sorry.
Could try EBay





Good luck
I have alot of stained sheets ..just like amy
i dont think they have amy winehouse sheets at all ha ha
i dont think they make em,,lol,,, good one,, try hannah montanna

No comments:

Post a Comment