Thursday, March 11, 2010

How comfortable are cotton sateen weave 500 thread bed sheets? Are they too warm?

My mother in law gave us this nice looking bed sheets but I am unsure if they are actually very comfortable, I am suspecting that they are too warm for the summer, are these better for the winter? Since it is a 500 thread fabric, it is not thin and I am wondering it this is ok for the summer. The package simply says Everyday Luxe a Hotel Collection, 500 thread count 100% cotton sateen weave. I am used to the cheaper cotton and polyester kind and I am almost going back to the store and exchanging this. What is your experience with this kind of bed sheet?How comfortable are cotton sateen weave 500 thread bed sheets? Are they too warm?
These are quite nice and probably expensive. They are, however, a bit warm and would be best used in cold weather.The higher the thread count the tighter the weave and the less they breathe and the more they weigh. There are a lot of great blends out there when it comes to sheets. It's really what YOU like but don't be afraid to try something new. Most dept. stores have samples of their sheets hanging by them so you can feel them. Check it out and go with how they feel to you.How comfortable are cotton sateen weave 500 thread bed sheets? Are they too warm?
Thet're r not half bad, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment