Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Do you like the sheets and blankets tucked in under the mattress at the foot of your bed?

I sure as hell don't.... 'cause I'm 6'5';.Do you like the sheets and blankets tucked in under the mattress at the foot of your bed?
No because it smashes down my toes and makes the tops of my feet hurt.Do you like the sheets and blankets tucked in under the mattress at the foot of your bed?
No I hate my feet to be covered it makes me feel claustrophobic.
Yes, I do. But not the overcover.
yes.





you need a longer bed!
just the bottom sheet.
I am only 5ft tall, and I can't stand the end of the blanket and sheet tucked under. I agree with Hummingbird. It smashes my toes.
no because i feel constricted.
I don't
I agree with you I like to stick my feet out when they get too hot.
I like tall men


I could make the exception
No, I hate that. Whenever I go to a hotel or something the first thing I do is rip them out from being tucked in down there. It makes me feel trapped.
I don't sleep so I couldn't tell you.
GOD NO!


How do people sleep being hemmed in like that!
i hate um like that i always move and if i cant rrrrrr it bugs me!


im only 5'9';
Gosh! No i can't stand it, i can stay awake for hours if i have my feet tucked in ,maybe even not sleep at all that night ,I also only use a sheet most of the time nothing more .
yeah i do
doesn't matter either way as long as the sheets aren't wrinkled!
No, it makes my feet uncomfortable. I untuck them and wrap my feet in the spare.
I HATE IT!


I HATE IT!


I HATE IT!





I always leave my feet hanging out the end of my bed so I can't stand for it to be like that!
I don't. The first thing I do when sleeping at a hotel is pull the end of the sheets out from under the mattress.





When I was a kid I did because then I didn't have to do much work to make the bed in the morning. But now having them tucked in on the end makes my feet hurt. I usually put my feet out of the end of the covers.
I love it, especially when the AC is set low.


You can get a ';long'; bed, that would be more comfortable for your size if your current bed is uncomfortable for you. If not, then I say, let your feet air out if that is what you like.
I don't like me feet to be covered. I begin squirming and become unable to sleep.


My feet HAVE to be out of the blanket.


So, no.
no....I like mine in a big rat's nest at the foot of the bed.
no my feet cant breathe haha jk but no it aggrevates me to no end
Yes, that way the boogie man can't stick his hand up under the covers and tickle my feet.
6 foot here, and I hate it. I am almost sure that the concept


was developed by a four footer.
no, no big deal if they are but i don't fix my bed that way. too restricting

No comments:

Post a Comment