Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Should I use two twin sets or one king size set of sheets when I put my two beds together?

I am moving into a dorm room which has two twin XL beds and I will be the only occupant.


What I am trying to determine is should I use two sets of twin sheets (I have one atm) or use one king size sheet set (which from what I heard is the same size) as I put them together?Should I use two twin sets or one king size set of sheets when I put my two beds together?
Hi, Twin xl beds are 39';widex80';length so put together they are actually the size of a Eastern King so make sure the fitted sheet is 78'; wide. http://www.bestratedmattresses.com/twin-… If you are sure you are going to be the only person for the whole year then I'd get the king sheets but if you're not then I'd get the twinxl size.





Standard King 76”wx80”l





California King 72”wx84” l


(aka Western King)





Eastern King 78”wx80”l


http://www.bestratedmattresses.com/king-…





Hope this helps and have a great year.Should I use two twin sets or one king size set of sheets when I put my two beds together?
id go with the king just to be certain. plus who doesnt love new sheets? your going to have to buy a new set anyways. so lucky to get a room by yourself. =)
unless you just love pulling stuff out from between the adjoining matresses, i'd recommend the king set.
One of my customers has two twin beds put together as a king and she uses twin fitted sheets with a king flat sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment