Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bed sheets? Duvet? Covers? Help!!?

I'm a single straight male... my bed currently consists of a memory foam topper, a sleeping bag, and a pillow I stole from my parents.





So I go down to Wal-Mart and start looking for what I think is some sheets and a blanket... but got blown away by the 7 aisles completely dedicated of bed stuffs:





Duvets, covers, micro-fibre blankets, pillow covers, pillow fluffers, double sided, comforters, winter, summer, single sided, micro whatever, 1000 thread count, 5 thread count, wool, stitched, synthetics, leather??? I have no idea!! I looked for what I thought was a ';blanket'; and pulled out what looked like a beach towel! All the pictures on the labels show entire beds but when the pack fits in the palm of my hand I really get the impression that I am not holding a full size blanket.





And that's just the start. Then I have to pick a pattern, a colour, what goes with what... I don't even know what size my freaking bed is: Queen size? Double? I don't know!





HELP!!Bed sheets? Duvet? Covers? Help!!?
measure the bed to find the size. get yourself a bed-in-a-bag. it has everything you need. if you want another blanket, get the one that actually say ';blanket'; on the label

No comments:

Post a Comment