Saturday, March 13, 2010

I got a bug bite in my bed, and i washed my sheets? and i got another bug bite?

So a few days ago i woke up with two bug bites behind my knee, and i scratched them and they got like really swollen.. So i figured i got them at night, which i still think i did. so i washed my sheets and comforter, but last night i got another one, but on my other leg, and its like on my shin, and its HUGE, i havent scratched it, and its like a little bigger than a quarter. What should i do about a bug in my sheets?I got a bug bite in my bed, and i washed my sheets? and i got another bug bite?
You know what they say;





Don't let the bed bugs bite.I got a bug bite in my bed, and i washed my sheets? and i got another bug bite?
They live elsewhere besides your sheets, they could be in your mattress, carpet, your closet or even behind your light switch panel. they come out to feed(bite you) and then retreat. you'll probably need to debug your whole room.
They may be in other places besides your sheets, I'd suggest using a spray on your room or calling a pest service.

No comments:

Post a Comment