Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Egyptian cotton bed sheets... I was looking into 600TC-1200TC... suggestions?

i have researched this and found some informaton here on yahoo answers. People say the higher the thread count the better but i noticed when it gets into the 1000TC-1200TC Egyptian Cotton they tend to have a sateen weave in them. And if you stay in the 600TC-800TC margin they DONT have the sateen weave... is a sateen weave comfortable after you wash it a few times maybe? what do you all prefer? i want the softest without being too slick feeling... any feedback would be great... thanks!Egyptian cotton bed sheets... I was looking into 600TC-1200TC... suggestions?
I like the 600 or 800 count the best. I have found that when you get any higher in TC the sheets come out of the dryer completely wrinkled up. I know that they are just sheets but I hate wrinkled sheets. You can definitely tell the difference when you have a high TC set of sheets. Worlds apart from the everyday 280-300 TC.

No comments:

Post a Comment