Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Help with Choosing colors for bed sheets and pillows!?

I'm getting new furniture and it has to be under 20,000!


So im getting Black brown furniture from DWR and Ikea:)


And a glass desk plus a black work office chair...





My Walls are like a yellowish color (Its lighter than cardboard)


and the carpet is light...





So for the bed what colors should I get? I was thinking a chocolate brown bed comfronter, 2 white, 2 chocolate brown and 2 lime green pillows





OR


White comfronter, 2 white, 2 chocolate brown and 2 lime green pillows??Help with Choosing colors for bed sheets and pillows!?
Well it depends what type of look you're going for. It seems you are into a modern contemporary look. I actually have my master bedroom with the brown, green, and white, and have my furniture from Ikea in the black brown color. Now looking back on it, my advice would be to keep the bed covers LIGHT.... too much brown can dull a room out. Getting a white comforter would be okay, however the white brown and lime green are all alone on different pieces, you need to try to bring the colors together.. I.E. getting a comforter with all those colors on it, or getting pillows with those colors on it. Nevertheless, I think you should try to get a lime green comforter that might have some brown accent details, and mix it up with the brown and lime green pillows.


I do love the the contrast though of brown and lime green, they make for a great room!
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment