Saturday, March 13, 2010

How do u wash bedding(sheets, blankets, comforters)?

Large items such as comforters, mattress pads, and bedspreads can be toted to the Laundromat and washed in one of their biggest machines. You can put the sheets and pillow cases in with the load, and even the blanket if it's washable.





One bed's worth of everything should make up one big Laundromat load.





For woolen blankets, either have them dry cleaned, or wash them at home in cold water on the delicate cycle, and hang them on a clothes line on a cloudy day when there's a breeze and the humidity is fairly low. Better get that done before people start burning leaves in the fall.How do u wash bedding(sheets, blankets, comforters)?
just like how you would wash clothes.


just read the tag for any speacial instructionsHow do u wash bedding(sheets, blankets, comforters)?
I wash all items in my washer like I do with the rest of my laundry. I wash my sheets (one set) %26amp; pillow cases in one load. I wash the blanket alone, %26amp; same goes for my comforter. I use Woolite %26amp; cold water, on my blankets/comforters. It cleans them well, %26amp; doesn't fade them like laundry detergents can. I dry all my bedding in the dryer, on permanent press. (sheets/cases, then blanket, then comforter)

No comments:

Post a Comment