Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ladies I sleep in the bed my mother died in 15 years ago and haven't yet changed sheets. Am I too sentimental?

is she still there?Ladies I sleep in the bed my mother died in 15 years ago and haven't yet changed sheets. Am I too sentimental?
No, i mean if you think its right to do so, then do it! Don't let anyone stop you. I might do the same. It shows your affection for your deceased mother and your sorrow. I think it's perfectly fine, so if you want to continue sleeping on her sheets, then do it! It's totally your decision.Ladies I sleep in the bed my mother died in 15 years ago and haven't yet changed sheets. Am I too sentimental?
First off, I am sorry about your loss. And I think it might just be unhygenic for yourself not to wash them, but maybe you should. Just wash them, but use only those sheets don't replace them, just keep them clean. You're mother is still with you in many other ways, take care :)
SENTIMENTAL IS NOT THE WORD LOVE--------------- DISGUSTING IS THE WORD.
No, you are sick. You probably have bugs in your bed along with who knows what kind of germs festering in there. Sorry about your mothers passing, but get some new sheets. Its kind of disturbing
i can understan ur feelings! but u need 2 wash them r atleast keep those things som where safe! i donn know how ur mother was expired,if she had died with som disease,there would be a chance to get the sam disease u too.so, pls take care of ur self
sorry to tell you this,


but first off, she's gone, and you need to let go of the past..


and 15 years....


wow.


change the sheets or at least wash them...
I'm sorry to say it but yeah you are too sentimental. Sleeping in the bed is fine, but not changing the sheets is just too much.
well you dont have to wash the bedheets just store them somewhere else and get new bed sheets so when you miss her just take out the sheets she slept in and aleep in them.......
Aww how nice Daph , always knew deep down you really did care about dear Doreen ,,,,she would be proud of you , just leave the sheets no need for a change yet xxxx
Well sleeping in the bed is fine but change the sheets, your mother would want you to move on for the better.
Daph my love now see sense, turn the sheets inside out and think no more about it, you are becoming a cleaning nazi.
I think it's sweet, and I bet you save a fortune on body lotion by marinating in your own sloughed skin cells and oils each night. Well done!
Creeppppy
it's kinda sweet but mostly creepy and dirty





sorry
no.. well just a little.. but it's just because you can't over the fact that she is gone and you just miss her to much...
Now that's just unhygienic.
Forget the senti, your just mental! :)
15 Years wow, and they haven't rotted away yet? Where did she buy them?
oh no.. not another phycho..
Yuck that too gross change sheets already
Eeew you dirty girl, get them washed
....kinda crossed over to 'odd'...
Nope carry on
I think that is so sweet and a little gross!
I'm sorry about your mother... but yeah you need to change those damn sheets... that's disturbing
That is absolutely disgusting..


You do realise your sleeping with allsorts now..


Dead skin, bugs..


eerr dust
are you norman bates sister?
Ewwwww...........
your acting like 'havisham' in great expectations. please move on, its best for you.
I hope you removed her?
  • korres
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment