Saturday, March 13, 2010

How high do you raise the sheet when making a bed?

My wife insists the sheet should be raised to the very top of the bed (mattress). I contend that the sheet should be raised about 1 foot lower, so as the top would rest over the top of your chest. Who's right?How high do you raise the sheet when making a bed?
When I make my bed, I take the sheet to the top then, fold it to where my chest will be. So, I would say you are right, why would you take it all the way up? Makes no sense to me. When you go to a hotel it is folded down as well.How high do you raise the sheet when making a bed?
i would think that a smart man would let his wife be right :-)


i personally do like a sheet to be raised higher as my shoulders get cold sometimes.
well when i make my bed i raise the sheet to the very top
I keep mine at the top as well. I like to cover my head at night. As a matter of fact I go a little higher than that and fold it over at the 4'; edge. I also redo any sheet work at hotels (what do they know how I like my bed made huh?)
when i make the bed i put it all the way to the headboard and then when i sleep i have enough room and blanket to keep me warm or kick it off a little





interesting question

No comments:

Post a Comment