Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Why does PT find it necessary to run really fast and hide under the sheets every time i make the bed?

%26lt;---PTWhy does PT find it necessary to run really fast and hide under the sheets every time i make the bed?
LOL! Smokey does that too! My biggest ';helper'; is Allie when I attempt to sweep the floor!Why does PT find it necessary to run really fast and hide under the sheets every time i make the bed?
Isn't it adorable!!!!? They are trying to help, or to hide, or to make you smile. My one cat used to like to get low,low in the bed, like we couldn't see her if she ducked down!
They love playing like that and the covers soft too
Playing with you. Thinks it is a fun game. And if it annoys you all the more fun for her.
he probably thinkd you're playing a game of hide and seek =)
That's the best part of being a cat............
my cat used to do that too. it is so cute, even if it makes the job take a little longer. once we started letting him outside he stopped. i think he was just looking for stimulation.
Isn't that incredibly annoying? My cat Trouble does that too as fast as she can. Then she tries to escape out the foot of the bed. Once she gets herself out from under the sheet, she then rolls around and tangles herself up.


Cats, you just have to love them!
I have a cat that does that too.If you run your hands across the sheet real fast,';Rowdy'; will attack them real fast.';Rowdy' weighs 15 pounds.
I can't figure it out my one cat does the same thing....I think he thinks I'm playing a game...
PT is helping you, that is so sweet. tell PT i said hello.
Aww, PT wants to help ;-)


Seriously, your kitty is being playful. Our kitten does this %26amp; both he %26amp; our 5 yr old cat like to get under the covers in cold weather.
My kitten does this and it's just their way of playing with you! He's having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment