Thursday, March 11, 2010

Do you think a king-sized fitted bed sheet would work for a car cover?

I already have a custom car cover which is more intended for storage. I would like to protect my car's paint from the sun when I park it at work for ten hours, or when it's in the parking lot of my apartment complex all day. i want something easy on, easy off. Is there anything on the market like this,


something light and airey. Would a bed sheet work? My car is a Chevy Cobalt.


ThanksDo you think a king-sized fitted bed sheet would work for a car cover?
go to Wal-Mart and you can get one for no more than 25 bucks or less. A bed sheet for a car cover dude don't even go there O.K.!!!Do you think a king-sized fitted bed sheet would work for a car cover?
I would seriously give that a lot of thought. A bed sheet covering a car would not only be extremely ugly, but the car would be a very tempting target for vandals and thieves.
A bed sheet would more likely blow off in any wind conditions, and if it rains would trap moisture on the paint surface.





Pep Boys sells decent car covers for around $45, they have strings to hold them down, easy to put on and off, and fit the vehicle pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment