Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Purplish red spots on bed sheets?

So, last weekend my girlfriend's period was really heavy and she leaked onto the bed sheets overnight. As soon as we saw we took the sheet off and sprayed it with spray n' wash and washed it in the bathroom sink. I didn't have time to do any laundry as I was leaving to visit my parent's for a few days. When I got back, I went to wash the sheet and notice the entire sheet was covered in purplish red spots and even spread to one of the pillow cases which was next to it. There was also a tiny little spot of mold. I understand the mold because it stayed wet, but what are those other spots!? Needless to say, I tossed the sheets into the garbage. I'm sure glad they were old ones.Purplish red spots on bed sheets?
spray and wash is filled with enzymes which break down biological things like blood, grass stains etc. this mixed with the blood and changed the chemistry of the blood because it broke the blood down. then, while you soaked it, it basically bled (no pun intended) through to your other stuff as a red sock would in the whites laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment