Thursday, March 11, 2010

What colors the pillows and sheets on your bed...?

at the moment.What colors the pillows and sheets on your bed...?
Blue %26amp; white. My sheets are funny, they have skiers on them %26amp; hockey players, like they are at some resort or something. It's to remind you of the Winter because, they are warm.I use them all year round.What colors the pillows and sheets on your bed...?
At the moment these....


http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/content/ebi…





Just brought them in off the washing line and put them back on the bed...they smell lush.
The pillows are stuck to the ceiling and the sheets....where the hell are the sheets....?





Not again.....








I hate midget orgies.....
Hi Hi :)


My whole bedroom is done in White Battenburg Lace .


Quilt , Shams , Curtains , 11 pillows ...lol


My sheets are pale baby blue . Always .


Happy Friday . D :)
right now... beige with white strips on the ends and the pillows... hmm... bf has a green one there and i have 2 black ones and a blue one.
Pillows are black and white and the sheets are white.
sheets: light blue with black zebra striped.


pillow: white











and blanket: silky. light blue
I have sheets with blue roses and a whilte background. Blue and white together always look so pretty to me. My two canine bedmates seem to like it too =)





Wow Dizz! Yours sounds like heaven!!!
Purple silk sheet and pillow cases and purple floral,poly cotton duvet cover.
I am sleeping all pink i am having a happy pink week and next i will have green one.
the sheets and pillows on my bed are blue at the moment.
Blue with snowflakes.


:]
My pillow is blue.


And i think my sheets are too.





This is an interesting q, you get a star! haa
Orange and Pink with flowery patterns
pillows are silk and pink.





the sheets dont match, they are deep blue.
Pink sheets and white with pink pillows
I think Yellow, blah, i need to go in my bed
Black, grey, and white:)
orange..
terra cotta :
|Navy Blue


=======
Yellow n' green
Pale Blue XD
Brown
Green and BLue
They are all cream hun..
Shocking pink and white.





:)
White....
White and Green are the colours. :)
Hot pink :o
Deep red and gold,,

No comments:

Post a Comment