Thursday, March 11, 2010

HELP please! Today when I woke up, there were mushrooms between my toes and mud was all over my bed sheets!wth

Today when I woke up, I bumped my head on something really, really hard. I looked up to see what it was, but to no avail. Nothing was there! So anyway, I attemped to get out of bed, when I tripped and fell. I landed on the floor, which was soaking wet! I realized I had tripped because there were red, spotted mushrooms between my toes and they were affecting my ability to stand and move. I removed them, and threw them in the trash. I walked over to my bed and pulled the blanket off. Mud flew everywhere! I was like, wtf??? Now there was mud covering everything in my room! I dropped the blanket and slapped myself in the face as I remembered the floor was soaking wet! How did the floor get wet!?!?! Why was there mud on the bed sheets!??!?! And what were mushrooms doing between my toes!!?!?!? What on earth...I wondered, as I heard the front door SLAM!!! really loud. I ran to the living room to look out of the window and see who it was, but they were gone. Can anyone explain all of this plz?HELP please! Today when I woke up, there were mushrooms between my toes and mud was all over my bed sheets!wth
I swallowed a bowl of popcorn and now my hair is in tangles and it's all ur fault for making me laugh. Oh, and if ur trying to pick up guys.... never again.HELP please! Today when I woke up, there were mushrooms between my toes and mud was all over my bed sheets!wth
nice story, but if it IS true maybe you should look back at last night, were you drinking? these could be signs you haluesinate (i dont know how 2 spell that word)
It could be the result of hallucinations. Several drugs can cause them. Did you investigate it several hours later? If it was still there, maybe someone was playing a practical joke on you. It could work with what you're sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment