Thursday, March 11, 2010

I can't decide on which bed sheets?

which ones:


http://www.pbteen.com/products/p3418/ind鈥?/a>


or


http://www.pbteen.com/products/p3206/ind鈥?/a>


or


http://www.pbteen.com/products/p3413/ind鈥?/a>





i have an old iron bed, and its a full. and its white.


but the crappy thing is that my room doesn't match that well with either of these sheets, but i still like them. but anyways, my room is light purple, and one wall has polka dots that are aqua, lime green, and regular purple (ranging from like a two foot sized polka-dots to small ones the size of a CD) and then the wall across from that one is covered in magazine cut outs. and i'm hoping to cover every thing in my room. only instead of just covering over the polka dot wall, i'm just gonna put magazine cut outs on just the polka dots... make sense?





anyways, have any other sheets (links please) that'll go better? or which of these is your favorite?





and i'm 15, so think about what a teen would like =]


I can't decide on which bed sheets?
the third one would match the most


here are other links that would match/you might like:I can't decide on which bed sheets?
I like the last one. It's kinda bold and interesting. And you can do a lot with it. And it's something a teen would like and you can keep that bedding for a while because it's not too kiddish. My second favorite is the second one.
I'm 12/13, I think I like the first one better.


Although the 3rd one is good too.





  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment