Saturday, March 13, 2010

I found a locust in my bed under my sheets making loud noises, what does this mean???

Your husband, boyfriend, brother is playing tricks on you.I found a locust in my bed under my sheets making loud noises, what does this mean???
what do u want it 2 mean?....I found a locust in my bed under my sheets making loud noises, what does this mean???
That you need to put a screen in your window or keep the window closed.
You need some Raid!
Sounds like a mating call to me - I'd be carefull - never can tell what a locust will do when the light are off and the sheets are pulled up. What did you say to him to turn him on? Well,stop it.


Stop making those funny sounds and he'll go away.


hahahahahahahahah---or not.
That means a locust came in from outside and got on the bed is all.
Haven't you seen ';The Exorcist';?
You have a locust in your bed. That's all.





They are good luck though.
Someone left a window open DUH
You don't have crabs!!!
you need to wash your sheets more frequently.
Nothing....There just was a locust in your bed.
It's telling you that the frogs are coming.
It means you have a bug problem!?!
means you need to close your door.
That he has no respect for you and he should keep the noise down. Shame on that Locust.
It means u need an exterminator, or a shoe, or a rolled up newspaper, or a container to catch it alive and then release it alive outside.





Happy Sabbath.
It means, its going to rain
you need to wash your sheets!
That's what locusts do silly.
It means that you need to shut your window so that bugs can't get in.
That you need to replace the screens in your house, because there are holes in them.
It means you need screens on your windows and doors.
You may need to fumigate.
You do not need to associate every odd occurance with omens. That stuff is primitive and paganistic.
It means you must have a hole in your window screen.
It means you should close your window.
doesnt mean anything, they are good luck from what i hear so dont kill it because i also heard that is bad luck, just let it back out, and dont worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment