Saturday, March 13, 2010

I get ejaculation while sleeping even if my penis gets pressed or comes in contact with bed sheet or anything?

even if i wear an underwear i get ejaculation bcoz wen i m sleeping my penis gets erect %26amp; my underwear comes in contact %26amp; i ejaculate %26amp; wake up.pls help i am very helplessI get ejaculation while sleeping even if my penis gets pressed or comes in contact with bed sheet or anything?
first of all relax...





it is a normal thing for a teenager to ejaculate at nights... i used t do it all the time... so u don't have to worry... it will go off by itself with time...





it is just the hormones raging inside u boy...





if u could possibly **** a little more often, i think it should help...I get ejaculation while sleeping even if my penis gets pressed or comes in contact with bed sheet or anything?
It happened to me when I was very young. I know a few grown men that have that problem. Most men grow out of that as they get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment