Thursday, March 11, 2010

Honestly, how often do you wash your child's bed sheets?

Just curious on what other mothers do. I wash my son's sheets every week versus washing my own once a month! Lol So i guess that's why im curious because i only wash my sheets once a month and my son's every week because i just care for him more! LolHonestly, how often do you wash your child's bed sheets?
I was the bottom sheet at least once a week, sometimes more. Because she pee's through the nappy sometimes.





I wash the pillow case and duvet cover every 3-4 weeks.





I wash ours every 3-4 weeks also.





I don't feel the need to wash them any more often than that because they aren't dirty!Honestly, how often do you wash your child's bed sheets?
Ugh.


Unfortunately, I've been washing them like every other day lately. He keeps soaking through his diaper, and I haven't gotten a chance to get to the store to get overnights. Last time I was there, I forgot.


Normally I wash them once a week with my husband and I's sheets.
well my daughter is 4 now so not as often.....when she was a newborn up until she was almost 2 i washed them once a week and i would only use dreft my mom said i was insane!!! i think i was just overly cautious.
Once a week, normally when I throw all her other clothing in.





She's 7 months and still drools a lot (no teeth yet) so her sheets defiantly can not go longer than a week without a washing.





Edit: Oh noes! Thumbs down bandit strikes again!
I usually do my son's every other day, just because he someone manages to wet them almost every day, or spits up on them or something.
Honestly not as often as I probaby should, I usually just do them if she spits up in bed, so like once a month.
every year
i do them like once a week. unless if he like dirtys them realy bad or like gets chocolate milk on them.
Only when they spill pizza in the bed. Same goes for how often I wash my pants.
When they get peed or spit up on. Which is roughly every week. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment