Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Semen or spit on bed sheets? I sat in it can i still be pregnant? help!!!?

During Sex My boyfriend generally uses one hand with saliva on it to stimulate me (sorry for the graphic) .after sex we noticed a small amount of liquid on the bed after i had sat in it by accident, We are unsure what the liquid was..because the condom was not torn or ripped unless semen escaped from the base ( which i think is highly unlikely) but who knows...I am concerned whether or not i might be susceptible to pregnancy there wasent that much on my bed but i am worried..I also got my period the next day is this a good or a bad sign? thanks for the help!!! who ever answers.Semen or spit on bed sheets? I sat in it can i still be pregnant? help!!!?
I don't want to sound like a jack-***, but if you don't know the answer to this, then you really shouldn't be having sex. In order to get pregnant, the sperm needs to find it's way through the labia, to the opening, up the vagina, and through the cervix. The chances of you being pregnant after sitting in what could be sperm are pretty much 0.





Seriously though, you shouldn't be having sex if you even thought about this. You have more of a chance getting an infection from the bacteria carried in your boyfriends saliva than you do getting pregnant like this.Semen or spit on bed sheets? I sat in it can i still be pregnant? help!!!?
If you got your period you are most likely not pregnnat. If you're concerned, take a pregnancy test.
Since you started your period, any sperm that might have found their way in will be washed out with the flow. Also, during your period, your uterus sheds its lining, and you cannot sustain a pregnancy without that lining. In future, he needs to be very careful about where he removes the condom. Never underestimate the swimming power of sperm.
No, you cannot get pregnant off sitting in semen. To get pregnant your partner would have to ejaculate into your uterus and it is still very hard to get pregnant from that. Just to be sure take a pregnancy test.
it could have just been sweat. and it would actually have to enter your vagina to impregnate you- so more than likely you will be fine. don't worry so much. just calm down and wait until your period comes- but if you stress- there is a chance that you could be late- so try to remain calm- trust me! That is a key factor- I stressed like whoa! once, because I thought maybe I was pregnant- and I was nearly a week late....but I think you are safe.
you cant sit on a stain and get pregnant. if you got your period the next day what are you worried about? you are not pregnant - but i think you could do with some sex education.
That would be what you call a ';freak accident.'; You're not pregnant.
Quit having sex dummy, You're not old enough!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment