Thursday, March 11, 2010

What happens if you don't change your bed sheets?

Today I just wondered how often everyone changes thier sheets, so I looked at other quetions on here to find out. It turns out that on average, people change thier bedsheets every week!!


To me that's crazy. I had no idea about that. My family changes our sheets, about once a year.


Don't get me wrong, our house is clean, we take daily showers, we do our laundry and everything. But I guess we don't know that you're supposed to change your sheets.





I mean I'm still alive, i'm 15, and I think I smell good.


So what are the results of sleeping in the same sheets for 6 months??What happens if you don't change your bed sheets?
Oh wow you are sleeping on dead skin cells and maybe even bed bugs. I change mine every two weeks. Even if you only have 1 set of sheets you can take them off and wash and dry and put them back on. You really do need to change them more often.What happens if you don't change your bed sheets?
perhaps you are so busy in your life not to notice your mother entering your room.Then she takes your bedding down to the washing machine.puts them in with the rest of the wash.After dry all items either outside or in a tumble dryer.Then when they are dried she puts them all back on your bed ready for you to sleep in lol!!!!


I`m a mum of 2 boys.


mums only know.lol.secret!!!
Your sheets will stink, the dust mite population will skyrocket and if you have allergies they will get worst from breathing in massive amounts of dust mite poo.
Silly girl. You sleep in a dirty bed.
Oh my, that is so disgusting! What do you *think* happens? The same thing that happens if you wear the same clothing everyday.


It does smell- trust me, you are just used to it but I bet your friends talk about it, it accumulates body dirt and oil which in turn attracts bed bugs which in turn causes sickness.





Please throw those nasty things out, buy some new ones and wash them at least every 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment