Thursday, March 11, 2010

How to get pet urine stains off bed sheets?

Well i just got my pet dog, a baby chihuahua about 3 weeks ago, and it caused alot of trouble like urining all over the place, and i tried training it but thats not the problem. it urined on my bed and the matress and sheets were all wet of dog urine... so my dad was like w/e give it the dog another change and bought a new matress and bed sheets.





We're about to put my new matress on tmr, and im sleeping in my brothers room while hes away, and my dog urined on the new bedsheets because we left it on the floor in my room, and accidently left the door open. How can i get rid of the urine stains overnight, because my dad said if he (my dog) does another thing like urine on my bed or sheets, hes going to give my dog to his friend whos going to buy it. so is there a way i can clean it overnight, i dont hav a washing machine in my house. so im hoping to hand-wash it somehow in my bathtub. any directions? please? :(How to get pet urine stains off bed sheets?
In the tub in cold water. Pretreat with some hand soap or shampoo on the urine spots. Let it sit for 1-2 hours, rinse out, hang to dry.





Good luck.How to get pet urine stains off bed sheets?
Try a cleaner that is designed to break down the enzymes found in animal urine and feces like DooDoo Voodoo or Nature's Miracle. You can find them both on the web or at any pet store.
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment