Thursday, March 11, 2010

What colour silk bed sheet to go with this room decor?

Oxblood leather sofa, cream flocked wallpaper, one red cranberry wall with slanted quote in cream, varnished dark wooden floorboards, heavy green curtains, sheepskin rug, leather chest on the floor, a chandelier and a vintage/scrubbed white wood bed and wardrobe. Do you like the idea of wallpapering the wardrobe with old tea stained music sheets? xWhat colour silk bed sheet to go with this room decor?
i think cream, something with a kind of gold shimmer even just a satin sheen would keep in with the theme you're going for, your room sounds beautiful by the way!love it! and yes love the wardrobe idea, very unusual.What colour silk bed sheet to go with this room decor?
I really liked the sound of your room until I came up to the heavy green curtains. I'm sorry, I just can't see it with the red and cream. I would suggest using a cream flocked silk bed sheet. It could be flocked with red ^-^





That did make sense right?





Btw. I love the idea of the wardrobe. Very unique.
I love the wardrobe idea, very creative =)





I think the bedsheets should be cream with green accents (such as a green throw or a green bedskirt and cushions)
go for cream/dark red you can ge tsome really nice in like a taffeta fabric, I love red in the bedroom... raspberries to the browns and greens





ps love the music sheets idea
I hesitate between caramel and vanilla ice-cream:-)
oh wow that stuff does NOT match. either green and brown i guess.
omg yes your room sounds so artsy and classy i love it

No comments:

Post a Comment