Thursday, March 11, 2010

Is there a way to modify a full sized bed sheet for a twin or twin extra long?

I found sheets that I like, but they are for a full sized mattress, and I have a twin. How would I go about correcting that?





PS. I can sew (but don't like sewing elastic)Is there a way to modify a full sized bed sheet for a twin or twin extra long?
If you don't want to sew the elastic in the corners, why not just cut and hem them both to the size you need. You will end up with two flat sheets and just tuck one in as if it were a fitted. Also by swapping the one you use on the bottom you may extend the time they serve you.Is there a way to modify a full sized bed sheet for a twin or twin extra long?
Cant you just tuck them in between the mattress and the box-spring. They will be covered by a spread or quilt anyway.
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment