Thursday, March 11, 2010

My hubby is mad at me for hogging bed sheets?

my husband gets frustrated over the littlest thing. sometimes it's even laughable, But today he was mad at me because he says '; I hog the bed sheets in my sleep'; so last night he took the ENTIRE comforter and wrapped his whole body in it before he went to bed -___-''


and gave me all of the sheets.... he said if i was cold then we could both Huddle in the blanket; sort of like a cocoon, otherwise he stays all bundled up by himself! He says trying to get the covers back from me at night is like ';waving a red flag in front of a bull';


but I don't remember anything that happens at night!


does anyone else think this is sort of ridiculous! My hubby is mad at me for hogging bed sheets?
My hubby also fusses at me for hogging the bed covers. Not only that, but we also fuss over who is taking up more space in the bed. We have a full-size bed. I would like to get at least a queen size, but he doesn't want to at this point. We are newly married-only 11 weeks. I think he likes to be able to snuggle close. One of the things we did was to buy a queen-sized comforter, so there is more blanket.


I like some of the other ideas posted, though, I may have to consider those if the problem persists.


Your husband sounds a little immature if he fusses about all the other stuff. I would probably be giggling from the side also if my hubby did some of that stuff.My hubby is mad at me for hogging bed sheets?
I stand on the side and giggle A LOT! It saves me from frustration and possible murder charges!!! I had a similar issue with my husband who hogs the blankets and in the middle of the night, I felt like I was sleeping in a meat locker! So, instead of getting my panties in a bunch, I put 2 comforters on the bed, when we undress the bed to get in it, I use one and I give him the other, no one is cold, and no one hogs the other one's blankey, although I do wait for the dog to start complaining that he is hogging all of her blankets!
My husband and I jokingly say to each other we hog the sheets. Neither of one takes it serious. If you're husband is truely mad at you for hogging the sheets, well that is ridculous.





Maybe what you can do, is buy bigger size sheets for the bed, so there is more sheets to play with. My husband and I when we bought our king size bed, we made our own blanket. Because when you buy blankets for beds there isn't enough to go around. So we wanted enough blanket to cover ourselves and room to spare. We love our blanket...its big and toasty. :-)
Hubby and I had this problem with the bedding too, so I just get bigger bedding. We have a double bed and Queen sized bedding. Problem solved. Some things aren't worth fighting over.


If he's fighting over every little thing then there might be another problem there - frustrations, low tolerance, anger issues, stress, insecurity, whatever. Best look into that, rather than letting the petty arguments grow.
if you are hogging the covers.... which some people do..... it could be that you need to turn the heat up higher when you are in bed..... that way, when your body is warm, you'll toss the covers off, rather than wrap up in then.....





or... put on move sheets.





other option..... both have your own set.
lol, my hubby says the same thing to me. He says I'm a cover hog, I say I don't know what he's talking about. finally want we did was bought an extra blanket to lay on the end of the bed, if one of us gets cold we just use that. It stopped a lot of fights.
Wow! This sounds like something my husband would do. It is ridiculous, but its their way of feeling in control about something, even if it is as minor as the bedsheets.
By another comforter and/or sheets. Everybody has his own.





My wife an I sleep in the same bed, but we have separate blankets -- for exactly the same reason.






getting mad about it is definitely childish. My husband gets wrapped up in the blankets at night and pulls them off me. So, now we have separate blankets. No biggie.
I think this is funny and if this is all you have to worry about in your marriage, then I would say you are pretty lucky
Too funny! I think tonight you should set him up with his own special bed-sheet - on the couch - just to get a rise out of him...

No comments:

Post a Comment