Thursday, March 11, 2010

When is the last time you washed your sheets on your bed?

i dont have a bed.


i live in a cardboard box.When is the last time you washed your sheets on your bed?
My valet does that sort of thing. As he should, considering the hefty remuneration he receives.When is the last time you washed your sheets on your bed?
Likke 2 days ago. We got a new puppy and he smelled and sat on my bed so I had my mom wash them.





Why do you wanna know?
A month ago... Thanks for reminding me.. No action goes on in my bedroom and I wash each night and day.. so hopefully its not too mnay bed bugs lol.
yesterday when i also wished clothes to.
Sunday...................
A few weeks ago, I just chaged them last night, so I will be washing the other set soon.
yesterday morning
every weekend
monday is my sheets and towls day so 2 days ago
Last week
Last week
Last Week.
This morning, I usually wash my bed sheets once a week.
errm weeks.


3 0r 4
eww. yah grimey ***** back off my business

No comments:

Post a Comment