Saturday, March 13, 2010

Poll: Have you ever been soooo out of clean clothes, that you grabbed a bed-sheet, wrapped it around you ...?

%26amp; grabbed a marker, put a dot on your forehead . . . called it a ';sari'; and went out in public?





Well, I'm doing that right now . . . at least until my clothes are out of the dryer.





Have you ever done that????Poll: Have you ever been soooo out of clean clothes, that you grabbed a bed-sheet, wrapped it around you ...?
Yeah, but I used a permanent marker . . . not a good choice.Poll: Have you ever been soooo out of clean clothes, that you grabbed a bed-sheet, wrapped it around you ...?
Haha yes i have.
yes all the time, pulls loads of chicks, just the wrong ones!
toga party
I've considered it a few times.
No, but have done for a Toga party!
I've worn my jammies until the laundry was done, but not a sheet.





Sari..LOL!
Yeah I did that last week
Ummmmm...No....
Story Of My Life :D
No.
No. And I think I love you for that!
lol :P yeah...





you didn't really do that did you?





%26gt;_%26lt; awkward.
no and im kinda praying I never have to do that, lol
No... seems like a logical plan, though.
i haven't but u r bold, was it urgent to go out before yr colthes r dry

No comments:

Post a Comment