Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color sheets do you have on your bed?

I have pink coloured sheets on my bed :DWhat color sheets do you have on your bed?
i dont sleep with sheets on my bed because i get to frusturated making it with sheets. so i sleep on a matress pad which is white and my bedspread is blueWhat color sheets do you have on your bed?
Pink. My fav color! :)





xoxo


♥Aηgєl♥
Pink with hello kitty =) But I have many diffrent bed sheets, and I change them once a month or something. But this month I think I have the hello kitty one.
Mine are light pink, but when those are in the wash, the sheets are either white, or dark blue.
plaid green!


go plaid!


:]
Light purple with satin stripes (same color)


they are very comfy (;
Green with a floral-y design!





Interesting question.
Fluorescent green.............. seriously.
Aqua blue with leopard print. I totally love them





♥ brittany
pink, yellow, white, and green they are very colorful : ]
poka dotted
White
Hot Pink!
Blue
Purple xD
Light Blue,
white and blue
green and pink
pink



pale pink
hot pink
green
blue
dark blue.
black like my heart oohh burn
Blue...

No comments:

Post a Comment