Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fitted sheets...how do you put them on the bed?

it's my first time away at college, and i just washed my sheets. I cannot for the life of me get the fitted sheet on my bed! any tips? help! Fitted sheets...how do you put them on the bed?
Put the uppermost corner on first;


then diagonally to the bottom (kitty corner)put that on.





Then the top one on the same side as the bottom one you just put on and last the one that is left.


Hope this helps.Fitted sheets...how do you put them on the bed?
I put the 2 at the headboard on 1st. Then put the 3rd corner over %26amp; for the 4th I usually use my knee %26amp; bend the corner of the mattress so I can pull the 4th corner over it.


When you drop that corner of the mattress it pulls all 4 corners tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment