Thursday, March 11, 2010

What's a good place to find satin bed sheets and matching pillows?

I'm looking for bed sheets with matching decorative pillows (color scheme being lavender, gold, and white) but no matter where I go I can't find what I want. I've been on walmart, bed bath and beyond, even ebay with no luck. Any suggestions? PS lower prices are always good :)What's a good place to find satin bed sheets and matching pillows?
http://astore.amazon.com/discount-home-p鈥?/a>


Hope this helps


Good luck!


What's a good place to find satin bed sheets and matching pillows?
Check out Linen and Things and also Bed Bath and Beyond.





They offer alot of varieties.



Satin sheets sound good but if you've ever tried to sleep on them you'd know that they're so slick they slide off and so does the blanket.
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment