Wednesday, March 10, 2010

When is the last time you washed your sheets on your bed?

umm, you're supposed to wash them? ( flies buzzing ) lolWhen is the last time you washed your sheets on your bed?
Well i take a shower right before i go to bed so my bed is prretty clean. I wash them once a month, but the last time was 2 weeks ago.When is the last time you washed your sheets on your bed?
I use clean sheets every night.


I used to stay in motels every night,you do the math.lol
A couple of days ago, tomorrow the bed will be changed again..
Today I do it every week, I have a phobia about dirty sheets my mother she was keen on clean sheets.
That happens every Saturday.
Eww. In over a month! Eww eww eww! D: I feel really gross! I have to really change my sheets! EWW!
Never ...








We just got 2 new sets for Christmas %26amp; I just put this set on yesterday, so they have never been washed*
Hmmmm.......yesterday :)
last month. I shower before bedtime every night and Lord knows there is no action going on in there so.....I can give it a couple weeks between washings. Plan to do so tomorrow morning.
3 time a week
This morning!!





:-)
2 Days ago.....!!
1974
saturday maybe..mm the fresh scent of downy
twice week weather i need it or not
Does a cardboard box count?
Three days ago.


My mum did it for me actually.
i dont use sheets, but i've never washed my mattress

No comments:

Post a Comment