Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bed Sheets...Tucked or untucked?

bed not even close to being made!Bed Sheets...Tucked or untucked?
i like my bed to be neatly tucked when im not in it, then i have to untuck the side (not the end) so i can stick my leg and foot out!Bed Sheets...Tucked or untucked?
Definitely tucked. I can't stand sleeping in tossed up blankets and sheets!
tucked, with not a single wrinkle in sight!
My side is tucked and my husband's is untucked.
Untucked.It is a King size. To much trouble to tuck it in.
Tucked of course. Use fitted sheets. They are available you know.
tucked looks better.
Definitely tucked
Every night before bed, I have to straighten the entire bed, retuck everything. I go to work before my bf is out of bed, after I get up he untucks the sheets and wraps himself and the blankets into a big wad.
Untucked*

No comments:

Post a Comment