Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Survey:how many times a week do you change your bed sheets?

every wednesday, my day off.Survey:how many times a week do you change your bed sheets?
Once a week (assuming I can remember which day it is). And assuming the cats haven't made too much of a mess - if they have, it has to be clean sheets there and then. If my husband doesn't like it he can always change them himself (hah!).Survey:how many times a week do you change your bed sheets?
Three times a week, Sundays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.
once . soetimes i wait two weeks!


answer me too :]


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Once a week - or once every two weeks. I have a king size bed and sleep alone so there are plenty of clean spots to sleep.
Whenever I can be arsed, and its no where near once a week, try once a month if I'm lucky.





Ok so I'm a scruff, I don't care.
If I scrape them first, I can get another couple of weeks out of them otherwise I may change them about once per month :)
Depends on if me and my boyfriend are having fun in them.. lol. I will change them afterwards if we got them all sweaty, but other than that every 2 weeks.
Three-four times, cos I now sleep alone. Every morning if Im sharing a bed.
I do it every 2 weeks! Sometimes once a week in the Summer :)
Once a week in the winter and more often in the summer
Once every other year.
Usually once... :)
Every Saturday morning.
1 time a week
never .....
Once a week after my boyfriend leaves
My wife changes them once or twice a week! Depends on how hot it has been.
Every other day, i like white sheets!!
usually twice a week, i have problems sleeping well on sheets that arent crisp and clean
1 a month
Every two weeks
1
uhhh once every week!
1





Unless it gets messy from you know what.
once a week. maybe sooner if we have had a lot of action in them...
It's more like: How many times a year do you change your bed sheets?
Once every 2 weeks.
Once every two weeks. Yes, I know I'm lazy and my room's a pigsty.
Every day ( 7)
Daily. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment