Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What colour are your bed sheets?

A pale green to match my comforter.What colour are your bed sheets?
Gold and yellow...Not to be rude or anything, but why do u wanna know about that???What colour are your bed sheets?
At the moment purple.


Depends on my mood love my colors.
Light green with darker green stripes.
Pink and White..so this way i am camouflaged
sky blue and white.
olive green
beige satin
Green colour with purple flower.
blue and pink
cheap forest green cotton/polyester, and the other one is tan. . . used to be brown but I had to wash it a lot.
Blue with stains!
blue
navy blue bottom sheet,top sheet is navy blue %26amp; hunter green plaid
Forest green flannel sheets.
red, black, and gold........ asian desgin i love them
my fave - gorgeous lilac %26amp; purple
Blue
grey
Since it's below zero here, I have sexy flannel sheets with bears on them! Ok, they're not sexy, but they are warm.
Green and gold......
blue
Pale sage green and I wish I was still between them!
White, pink and latte
pink :]

No comments:

Post a Comment