Tuesday, March 9, 2010

When is the last time you changed your bed sheets?

actually, yesterday. if you had asked this question before then, i might not have known the answer. haha.


it's cause my puppy has learned to jump up on the bed and got all his hair all over the place so I washed them and his bed, and vacuumed the house... it was kind of an all around cleaning day ya know?When is the last time you changed your bed sheets?
Friday. I usually change them about every other week. Depending on if I sleep on the couch a lot or not.When is the last time you changed your bed sheets?
um like today i change them everyday or everyotherday.
like a week ago! doing it again today..
today
Today ..i change my sheets every 2 days !!
2 days ago
Last Sunday
3 days ago
i just change it...... but bedsheet should be change at least once a week........
just last week.
This morning.
Last week.
Sunday. As usual. I change them every Sunday, cuz I am anal like that. Ha ha.
Last month
i do it weekly doll ,and today will be a week so i guess i have to do it when and if i ever get to bed and wake up,please pray that i dont wake then i wont have to do it,happy humpday
2 days ago
2 days ago
4 days ago.
Last night, I change my sheets on a weekly basis.
Tonight after we did laundry.
Yesterday.
cant remember
Yesterday
i change our sheets wednesdays and saturdays unless they need changing between them
A year ago this Friday. Thanks for the reminder it's that time of year.
I change them once a week, more if I have to but I always keep them clean! This is where I lay my body for at least 5 hours a day, why would I not keep it clean!
2 days ago.
you're supposed to use a sheet? Just kidding, usually a couple times a


week, which coincides with action factor, so last time was last night.
Today
They get changed once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment