Tuesday, March 9, 2010

If you had to choose between never washing your bed sheets again or...?

...never washing your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash?If you had to choose between never washing your bed sheets again or...?
Probably bedsheets.





Cuz I can take a shower every night b4 I go to bed.


And I can easily put down towels to cover the bed, should I need to.If you had to choose between never washing your bed sheets again or...?
Sheets cause I don't use them, I sleep in my own fur rug on top of the covers.
Hmmm, I'd have to say bed sheets. Though I shower every morning, I do bathe before going to bed every night to get the days grime off of me. Have you ever smelled a towel after its been used for even a week? Musty, you wouldn't want to use it after that. Even if you hang it to dry out it still gets smelly
ewww....I guess the towel. Could I 'accidentally' drop it in the shower after I use it??
towel. i mostly air dry anyway
The towel which I always use while I'm clean and the sheets... well... you are not always clean when you go to bed, right?
i would say my sheets, because the water in the towel would cause a mildewy smell over time, just take a shower before climbing into bed
Either, I would just go buy new when one or the other got way too dirty!
I'd have to say...never washing your towel..





Because if I was really picky, then I could air dry myself.





Your sheet would get dirty over time and you'd pretty much have to sleep with them.
bed sheets


my towel goes up ';there';


i can get an infection
prob the towel and would just drip dry
bed sheets
theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee towel. because when you'd get out of the shower, you'd always be wet while using it, which means you are clean. Plus there's a lot of skeet stains on my bed. Gross i know but i cant leave those dirty LOL
Hmmmm that's a bit of a crazy decision but i'd rather have a dirty towel so I could drip dry if neccessary :D

No comments:

Post a Comment