Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Single fitted sheets for king size bed?

I have a king size bed and would like to buy single fitted sheets (20'; deep pockets). But everywhere they only sell the sets! I don't need any more pillow cases!!! Can anybody help? I tried Overstock, Target, Sears, LL Bean and Yahoo shopping. Any other ideas?Single fitted sheets for king size bed?
Try Bed, bath %26amp; beyond.


Linens and things.Single fitted sheets for king size bed?
JC Penney


Walmart
Walmart
Bed Bath and Beyond sells most of there better quality sheets per sheet not in sets.
Might try Neiman-Marcus.





Although I used to buy lots of stuff from them (until I had an issue with their mail order dept.), I think that they still sell single sheets...and the quality was VERY good.

No comments:

Post a Comment