Sunday, March 7, 2010

If Snuggle Bear made your bed sheets and blankets snuggly soft and gave you a big hug, what would you do?

What is it with you and Snuggle Bear?? This is quite, quite disturbing.


If I was really that demented that I was even saying words like ';snuggly';, let alone imagining Snuggle Bear fussing around with my bed sheets and attempting to hug me, then I guess what I would do is go curl up in a foetal position in a corner somewhere and rock back and forth muttering incoherently. I hope someone would rescue me from this stupor, and I seriously wish someone would come to your rescue too.If Snuggle Bear made your bed sheets and blankets snuggly soft and gave you a big hug, what would you do?
Thank him.If Snuggle Bear made your bed sheets and blankets snuggly soft and gave you a big hug, what would you do?
Snuggle bear is a freaky little thing. I would shoot him...then say thanks for the soft bed!!
ask who put the acid in my coffee
Give him a hug and say, ';Off you go little man. . . .Jason needs his bear so he can go to sleep';
Shoot the damn thing.











Just kidding. I love Snuggle Bear (:
Hug him back
I'd say thank you, can you stay?
Stop smoking the crack and get some sleep..=)
give him a hug, make him a snack, and never let him go.
I would hug him back and give him a cookie for the good job!
Make him my butler....paying him $20 a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment