Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I change my bed sheets once a week, a friend does hers once a month, how often do you change yours?

And how often do you think they should be changed?I change my bed sheets once a week, a friend does hers once a month, how often do you change yours?
The frequency can vary from person to person depending on nocturnal activity. A good indicator that it's time to change them is when you can stand them up against the wall.I change my bed sheets once a week, a friend does hers once a month, how often do you change yours?
Once a week.
I've change it whenever i want....but i like the smell of new-washed sheet!!
I do change them once per 3 days,but actually if you put them into the sun or outside the room for 2 hours,you'll have to change them just once per week.


Actually tell your friend that she's getting sick,once per month!Oh God!!!
At least once a week. If it's hot at night and hubby gets sweaty then more often. Monthly would make my skin crawl. Ew!
every wik, lets avoid unnecessary diseases.
Once a week on Sunday nights. Start the week off fresh.
I change mine about once a month.
every 2 weeks.. I febreeze them in between days and it all depends on how much you reek when you sleep I guess
I think it should be at least once or twice a week depends on how clean you are.
I change my sheets about every two weeks. Actually, it is every two trips to the laundry, which may vary in time. If I took a shower every night before bed, sheets could last for more than two weeks. Since I do fall asleep from exhaustion before a shower, two weeks becomes a bit long sometimes.
Depends on how many times you actually sleep in them or get laid on them.
once a week is good enough
Once a week is ok but once a month thats dirty, can you imagine all those dead skin cells, dust/bed mites accumulating but you don't see it and the smell?! EEEwww


Your friend is probably lazy and you should NOT follow what she is doing its totally unhygienic
depends on my 'activity' level if you get the drift.





But if nothing happens usually twice weekly makes me feel clean enough.





I think you should change them at least once a week. Although I do have lots of asian friends who shower before bed, every night. So in that case I'm sure you could change them less.
I don't have sheets, I'm homeless and sleep in an ally.
I do mine every three days I can not sleep on sheets any longer than that they feel dirty.
Weekly.
it depends - once a week in summer and every fortnight in winter. we all have showers before bed. it is a nice feeling to have clean sheets so i do try for a weekly change but sometimes are too busy.
you change bed sheets? gross! lol





well, i change them once a week.
Usually about once a week or more often if I catch my cocker spaniel in the middle of the bed.
Weekly, because it feels so good to sleep in clean sheets(:
I tryyy to change mine once a month, but I usually only get around to changing them once every 2 or 3 months... hehe





DONT JUDGE!





As long as you dont have to sleep in bed with me, dont think you need to be giving me any thumbs down for my honest answer! *g*





But then again, I always scrub myself (shower) before I hop into bed...
i have same question
yuk!! once a week like you, they start to smell i think after this, i couldnt sleep in all the sweat and dead skin any longer! Theres nothing nicer than sleeping in clean crisp sheets, i do my sons everyweek too on a wednesday.





Do her sheets walk to the machine haha :)
I feel better when i change mine every other day , but i myself don't get around to it that often , so i change mine once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment