Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What color of sheets are on your bed right now?

Dark Blue (light blue trim).....!!What color of sheets are on your bed right now?
Light brown. Like the color of sand at the beach. It mustve been getting to me because I dreamt I was At the beach :DWhat color of sheets are on your bed right now?
I have dark red/plum colored satin sheets.


So luxurious!!


lol
black
Nothing im washing them why do you think im bored and cant sleep till there done?
purple with winnie the pooh drapes (if that is what they are called...)
Red....Tommy Hilfiger.....tshirt coton
Purple%26amp;White
Brown
Sage green
Blue and White :-)
I don't use sheets.
Pink and white.
Red.
they are dark green with poker chips and cards on them
it's winnie the pooh, tigger %26amp; piglet lols.
purple!
pink
black and white striped
pink and white
white and purple
pale olive green

No comments:

Post a Comment