Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Guys and Girls, Do you have matching Sheets and Pillows cases on your bed?

I'm only guessing here but i think the guys might not care as much as girls when it comes to this sort of thing, my sheets and pillows are mismatched but it doesn't bother me. looks funny though.Guys and Girls, Do you have matching Sheets and Pillows cases on your bed?
I try to but I have more pillows than matching cases so a few dont matchGuys and Girls, Do you have matching Sheets and Pillows cases on your bed?
I usually have mismatched sheets on my bed and my pillow cases. This is going to sound a bit wacky, but here goes: I have 2 big square pillows that have a light green stripey thing going on, then 2 other pillows that have a quilt-like material covering them, it's an off white color with its own design in the middle. Then 2 more pillows that have a light green covering. I know, a lot of pillows, but I like them. Then, I have red flannel sheets, which are very warm and snug. They came with red flannel pillow cases, but I haven't put them on.





I actually don't really care whether my sheets match or not, just as long as it looks nice once it's made, who cares what's underneath? ;)
No, I have a white sheet covering the mattress and a flowered sheet and a red and black comforter to sleep under. I don't use pillows, so I don't have pillow cases.
Mines aren't matching cause I can't find the matching ones. It's really bothering me.
I do. I used to have no matching sheets or pillow cases.





Agreed. Why care? No one will see them unless you want a special occasion but its like pj's no on will see them.
Yes. Always.
Non-match, but similar colors.
I do, but only because I just got a new set of sheets and it came with pillow cases
nope, they don't match. occasionally they do though %26amp; it doesn't bother me at all that they don't match %26amp; i'm a girl (=
No nothing on my bed matches :D
Yes. Well one of my pillows matches. But the other one is just white.
mine are matching
No. I would like it to though =]


But it doesn't matter really.
Girl - yes
Yes indeed I do.
Yes.
Yep.
Yes, they're satin zebra print, I keep it classy.
of course i do =]]
yep :)
yes
yeah.





=]
yeah i do
no its all mix matched
i do
not at all
hell no..why should i care if they match..i'm laying on them...not making a commercial
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment