Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Your bed sheets...?

Do you wake up all twisted up in them or are they perfectly straight like they've not been slept on?Your bed sheets...?
Lol!I wake up all twisted and it takes me around 3 minutes to get loose!Your bed sheets...?
Awww!That's so sweet!I also sleep with my kitty but it's easier to get loose with only one ';furry thing'; in my bed!Thanks for the best answer!

Report Abuse



a little twisted but not really messy
Mine are just wrinkled.
lol......depends on how or who I wake with...lol
If iv`e been performing they`re all over the place!
Lately I've been finding mine on the floor in the morning...maybe its time to turn off the heater at night. Ya think?
When I actually have bed sheets on my bed, they are all bunched up and twisted because I have a tendoncy to toss and turn and sometimes do karate moves while I'm asleep.
I am strangely one of those people who lays down in bed, and many mornings, wakes up in the same exact position!!! But that is probably because by the time I actually go to sleep, I am soo exhausted, that I simply never move all night!
half the time, I can't even find my sheet.
twisted up takes me a little while to get out of them
I was always afraid that i might squish My cat , Lori when she was a tiny kitten so i don't really move in my bed , and that's why they are straight .
very twisted!
Not really messy/twisty - hubby's side is though, like he has had a tornado in his side of bed!





The quilt though is feather and that is usually wrapped around my legs, so snuggly!
i havent went to sleep yet so idk?? i tell ya when i wake up ok?
no its like i have to go through a maze to get out.lol but my husband side looks like he never went to bed.
Not twisted but not straight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i usualy wake up on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment