Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Whos Saw Bex And Luke Fighting Over Bed Sheets And That Last Night On BB Live?

I Couldnt Stop Laughing. It Was Hilarious. He Was Ragin. Bex Is So FunnyWhos Saw Bex And Luke Fighting Over Bed Sheets And That Last Night On BB Live?
Actually, yes! Was that when Bex was saying she can't sleep with less than 3 sheets on the bed? That was really funny! Haha. Plus the usual line from Luke, ';No, Rebecca, No!!';.


Hehe. I thought I was the only one who watches live. =PWhos Saw Bex And Luke Fighting Over Bed Sheets And That Last Night On BB Live?
Yeah i saw it, I thought the bit where she knocked her own drink over herself was hilarious, the eejit. They make such a good double act. Ahaha Luke's 'No Rebecca no' always makes me laugh you can just hear the strain in his voice, brilliante!
Hope they show it on the highlights as I can't get the live feed.
wut is ';BB';?





mitch
Never seen it but will look forward to it tonight (if they show it)! x
Cant understand what's taking them so long to get it on...


preferably not broadcast though...

No comments:

Post a Comment