Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ladies have you ever sat on satin bed sheets....?

and you were wearing satin underwear, and right when you sat down on the sheets you slid off of the bed because of the smooth surfaces?Ladies have you ever sat on satin bed sheets....?
yea after that me %26amp; my friend laughed about it for like an hour ! it was funny!!Ladies have you ever sat on satin bed sheets....?
I have that problem all the time because of my satin boxers and satin pillow case, aswell as the sheets. But there is NO WAY I'll give any of them up because they are way to comfortable to sleep on/in.
No, but I have done it with silk pajama pants! Satin sheets are the most annoying thing! You slip all over the place! You would think they would be comfy, but its just annoying.
i havnt done that...but i did run into the bedrom once and stand on a satin nightie which slipped on itself and i fell flat on my bum!!!
LOL YEP!





i had the pyjamas on (satin) and sat down and ended up on the floor, it was really quite funny!
hahaha satin shorts =]
I have and I jumped on the bed and about flew out the window.
Yep but i was wearing a satin pajama too !!!
It hasn't happened to me yet





Justin
not yet, oh shame on you!! I used to like my cotton sheets you spoiler.
I've never slid off of a bed because of it. That's weird..
yes I have sat on the sheets (satin)...no....I did not slip off...
yeah and i got freaking zapped lol fricksion
yes i hate them i gave mine away to my niece
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment