Wednesday, March 3, 2010

When you are in bed with your boyfriend/girlfriend in a romantic moment and they fart under the sheets?

How do you handle it? Do you pretend nothing happened or do you giggle or make a big thing out of it. Exactly what do you do? WHO CUT THE CHEESE????When you are in bed with your boyfriend/girlfriend in a romantic moment and they fart under the sheets?
I am careful to fan it away before I light a cigarette. Can't risk an explosion and fire in the bed.When you are in bed with your boyfriend/girlfriend in a romantic moment and they fart under the sheets?
pretend nothing happened.
The two answers above me are just SO polite! I would be mad...totally disgusted and the moment would be lost..sorry, that's just me.
Giggle about it.


It would be awkward not to say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment