Wednesday, March 3, 2010

***Hi, can I know the color of ur bed sheets ???

Ummmm... I guess so... they are brown, black and white leopard print. Why do you want to know? LOL





***Hi, can I know the color of ur bed sheets ???
nope you can not know the color of my blue plaid bedsheets.***Hi, can I know the color of ur bed sheets ???
Ivory with tiny reddish stripes rite now but I have a couple other sets to switch from every time I do laundry I switch...
um, if that's really u in the pic, i'll SHOW u the color of the sheets! :)





j/k, beige %26amp; brown striped sheets.
Brown with white spots on one side and white with brown spots on the other. :)
sponge-bob square-pants ha ha
Mine are white flannel sheets with cute pictures of penguins on them.
Really? Can't figure out why, for the life of me.


Navy Blue, at the moment.
nop!


cz am an alien -from mars to be specific!


GOD do you really sleep on beds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


UGH
Baby blue
Red satin
A nice, sage green
Light brown
Light Purple
sure..they are white satin with a wet spot on one side
No, you cannot.
Deep Red - or Black depending on which set I'm using.
purple 8D
white with yellow and red stains ;) haaa
white with golden silk work....



blue
blue
black :)
sure, pink with little yellow baby ducks
uuuuhhhh why?

No comments:

Post a Comment