Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hoe do I remove correction fluid from a bed sheet?

My 4-year-old brother spilled an entire bottle of White-Out on my mom's bed sheets. How do I get it off???Hoe do I remove correction fluid from a bed sheet?
Try using some rubbing alcohol....=)Hoe do I remove correction fluid from a bed sheet?
Use White Vinegar, pour some on the spot then wait for a few hours then wash as usual if this does not remove it entirely repeat the step then wash again but leaving the vinegar on for a longer period this time. Good Luck !
You callin me a hoe ? J/K, if you cant wash it out with a mild soap ( Woolite, borax powder). should just come out in the washer machine
Three steps:





Use WD 40 liberally on both sides of the stain. Allow the WD-40 to penetrate through the stain. The stain will begin to loosen. Test by touching the stain. Small flecks of the white out should begin to come loose. Rinse thoroughly.





Lay the clothing on a clean white towel. Sponge nail polish remover onto both sides of the stain. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat the application of nail polish remover and continue to rinse until the stain is removed. Rinse the stained area thoroughly.





Finally, to remove any hidden traces of the stain, apply a stain stick, spray, or gel to the stained area and wash normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment